Case Files Anatomy 3/Eme is published by McGraw-Hill Medical in October 2014. This book has 402 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0071794862.
LEARN ANATOMY IN THE CONTEXT OF REAL-LIFE PATIENTS AND PREPARE FOR THE BOARDS
Experience with clinical cases is central to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Anatomy provides 58 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in this field. Each case includes an easy-tounderstand discussion correlated to essential basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, anatomy pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With Case Files, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
- Learn from 58 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussions
- Practice with review questions to reinforce learning
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving
- Perfect for medical, dental, and physician assistant students preparing for gross anatomy course exams and the Boards