Hacking Exposed Mobile Security Secrets & Solutions is published by McGraw-Hill Osborne Media in July 2013. This book has 320 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0071817011.
Proven security tactics for today’s mobile apps, devices, and networks
“A great overview of the new threats created by mobile devices. …The authors have heaps of experience in the topics and bring that to every chapter.” — Slashdot
Hacking Exposed Mobile continues in the great tradition of the Hacking Exposed series, arming business leaders and technology practitioners with an in-depth understanding of the latest attacks and countermeasures–so they can leverage the power of mobile platforms while ensuring that security risks are contained.” — Jamil Farshchi, Senior Business Leader of Strategic Planning and Initiatives, VISA
Identify and evade key threats across the expanding mobile risk landscape. Hacking Exposed Mobile: Security Secrets & Solutions covers the wide range of attacks to your mobile deployment alongside ready-to-use countermeasures. Find out how attackers compromise networks and devices, attack mobile services, and subvert mobile apps. Learn how to encrypt mobile data, fortify mobile platforms, and eradicate malware. This cutting-edge guide reveals secure mobile development guidelines, how to leverage mobile OS features and MDM to isolate apps and data, and the techniques the pros use to secure mobile payment systems.
- Tour the mobile risk ecosystem with expert guides to both attack and defense
- Learn how cellular network attacks compromise devices over-the-air
- See the latest Android and iOS attacks in action, and learn how to stop them
- Delve into mobile malware at the code level to understand how to write resilient apps
- Defend against server-side mobile attacks, including SQL and XML injection
- Develop stronger mobile authentication routines using OAuth and SAML
- Get comprehensive mobile app development security guidance covering everything from threat modeling to iOS- and Android-specific tips
- Get started quickly using our mobile pen testing and consumer security checklists