People-Centric Security is published by McGraw-Hill Education in September 2015. This book has 416 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0071846776.
A Complete People-Centric Information Security Culture Toolkit
Minimize risk, protect corporate assets, and avoid catastrophic cybersecurity incidents by adopting a program philosophy that stresses the human element of security. People-Centric Security: Transforming Your Enterprise Security Culture shows, step-by-step, how to analyze and articulate your organization’s cultural security posture and migrate to a reliable, people-focused data protection model. Discover how to develop a structured implementation strategy, build behavioral models, identify problems, and transform security effectiveness. This practical guide includes downloadable templates, surveys, and metrics.
- Explore the people, processes, and technologies behind successful information security culture
- Analyze your security cultures and subcultures and identify conflicts and risks
- Launch a security culture diagnostic project and interpret the results
- Implement the Competing Security Cultures Framework
- Gather data and create maps using Security Culture Diagnostic Surveys
- Build Security FORCE Behavioral Models and use FORCE diagnostic tools
- Assess security through the five FORCE values: failure, operations, resilience, complexity, and expertise
- Facilitate people-centric security at the leadership level of your enterprise