CompTIA Network+ All-In-One Exam Guide (Exam N10-006) is published by McGraw-Hill Education in May 2015. This book has 872 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0071848220.
From Mike Meyers, the #1 name in CompTIA training and exam preparation, a thorough revision of his bestselling exam guide―updated to cover the 2015 release of the CompTIA Network+ exam.
Get complete coverage of all the CompTIA Network+ exam objectives inside this comprehensive resource. Written by the leading expert on CompTIA certification and training, Mike Meyers, this authoritative guide covers exam N10-006 in full detail. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, scenarios, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Sixth Edition covers all exam topics, including:
- Network architectures
- Cabling and topology
- Ethernet basics
- Network installation
- TCP/IP applications and network protocols
- Network naming
- Advanced networking devices
- Remote connectivity
- Wireless networking
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Network operations
- Managing risk
- Network security
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting
Electronic content includes:
- 100+ practice exam questions in a customizable test engine
- 20+ lab simulations to help you prepare for the performance-based questions
- One hour of video training from Mike Meyers
- Mike’s favorite shareware and freeware networking tools and utilities
- PDF copy of the book