CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide Exam N10-006 is published by McGraw-Hill Education in August 2015. This book has 864 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0071848886.
With more than five hundred practice exam questions, including new performance-based types, hours of video training, and lab exercises, CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, Sixth Edition (Exam N10-006) covers everything you need to know to prepare for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam N10-006
- Exam Readiness checklist―you’re ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Basic Network Concepts * Network Protocols and Standards * Networking Components * TCP/IP Addressing * TCP/IP Protocols * TCP/IP Utilities * Configuring Routers and Switches * Subnetting and Routing * Configuring Network Services * Wireless Networking * Remote Access and VPN Connectivity * Wide Area Network Technologies * Implementing a Network * Maintaining and Supporting a Network * Network Security Principles * Network Security Practices * Monitoring the Network * Troubleshooting the Network
Electronic content includes:
- 500+ practice exam questions
- Test engine with practice exams and custom quizzes based on chapters or exam objectives
- NEW performance-based questions
- NEW Pre-assessment test
- 3+ hours of video training
- 20+ lab exercises
- Quick Review Guide
- PDF copy of the book
Save 10% on any CompTIA exam voucher! Coupon code inside the book.