Learning Angular is published by Addison-Wesley Professional in October 2017. This book has 240 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0134576978.
Learning Angular teaches modern application development with Angular 2 and Angular 4. It begins with the basics of Angular and the technologies and techniques used throughout the book, such as key features of TypeScript, newer ES6 syntax and concepts, and details about the tools needed to write professional Angular applications.
The reader will next build an Angular application from scratch while learning about the primary pieces of an Angular application and see how they work together. Using lots of examples, the core parts of Angular will be introduced, such as Components, the Router, and Services.
The book also covers techniques like server-side rendering and how to incrementally add Angular 2+ features to existing AngularJS applications. Finally, the reader will gain insight into advanced skills that should be part of any professional Angular developer’s toolkit such as testing, tooling options, and performance tuning.
- Understand how Angular is organized and learn best practices for designing Angular applications
- Quickly build Angular templates with built-in directives that enhance the user experience
- Bind UI elements to your data model, so changes to your model and UI occur automatically in tandem
- Define custom Angular directives that extend HTML
- Implement zoomable images, expandable lists, and other rich UI components
- Implement client-side services that interact with web servers
- Build dynamic browser views to provide even richer user interaction
- Create custom services you can easily reuse
- Implement rich UI components as custom Angular directives