3D Modeling in Silo: The Official Guide is published by Focal Press in October 2010. This book has 334 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0240814810.
Create high-quality models in no time at all with these comprehensive, full-color, techniques and tutorials from Antony Ward and David Randall. These step-by-step tutorials walk readers through the creation of a high-quality female model while teaching you the basics and principles behind 3D modeling in Silo – including modeling the face and clothes, creating textures, and posing the character. The companion website includes all of the tutorial and project files. This book is officially endorsed and co-written by the creators of Silo, Nevercenter.
- * See how to create three main models – A base mesh, a detailed female base mesh and the final cover character, Jade Raven.
- * Covers both organic and hard surface modeling techniques.
- * Introduces the reader to more advanced Silo tools like Paint Displacement and UV Mapping.
- * Full of bonus material and information to make you a more efficient 3D artist.
- * The techniques featured can also be applied to other 3D applications, making the skills you will learn easily transferable.
- * Get money off Silo with the discount code included.