Linne & Ringsrud’s Clinical Laboratory Science: The Basics and Routine Techniques is published by Mosby in February 2011. This book has 680 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0323067829.
Updated and easy-to-use, Linne & Ringsrud’s Clinical Laboratory Science: The Basics and Routine Techniques, 6th Edition delivers a fundamental overview of the laboratory skills and techniques essential for success in your classes and your career. Author Mary Louise Turgeon’s simple, straightforward writing clarifies complex concepts, and a discipline-by-discipline approach helps you build the knowledge to confidently perform clinical laboratory tests and ensure accurate, effective results.
- Expert insight from respected educator and author Mary Louise Turgeon reflects the full spectrum of clinical laboratory science.
- Engaging full-color design and illustrations familiarize you with what you’ll see under the microscope.
- Streamlined approach makes must-know concepts and practices more accessible.
- Broad scope provides an ideal introduction to clinical laboratory science at various levels, including MLS/MLT and Medical Assisting.
- Hands-on procedures guide you through the exact steps you’ll perform in the lab.
- Learning objectives help you identify key chapter content and study more effectively.
- Case studies challenge you to apply concepts to realistic scenarios.
- Review questions at the end of each chapter help you assess your understanding and identify areas requiring additional study.
- A companion Evolve website provides convenient online access to procedures, glossary, audio glossary and links to additional information.
- Updated instrumentation coverage familiarizes you with the latest technological advancements in clinical laboratory science.
- Perforated pages make it easy for you to take procedure instructions with you into the lab.
- Enhanced organization helps you study more efficiently and quickly locate the information you need.
- Convenient glossary provides fast, easy access to definitions of key terms.