Weber’s Big Book of Burgers: The Ultimate Guide to Grilling Backyard Classics is published by Oxmoor House in April 2014. This book has 256 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0376020321.
Packed with nearly 250 full-color photos, step-by-step instructions, and whimsical watercolor illustrations, Weber’s Big Book of Burgers is sure to become as classic as the burger itself. From the food to the fun to the flavors, you’ll find juicy goodness on every single page.
Weber’s Big Book of Burgers also includes:
- The Five Steps to Burger Perfection for perfect patties and big, juicy burgers time and time again
- Tried-and-true expert advice on grinding your own meat for burgers; building a better burger; grill setups, maintenance, and safety; tools of the trade; ten tips for grilling greatness; and more
- A visual sausage guide detailing many different varieties’ flavor profiles and origins
- Regional burger and hot dog features on these American favorites with whimsical, full-color illustrations from artist Linda Kelen
- Feature stories on who invented the hamburger, the New England-style top-loading bun, Sheyboygan: the home of the brat, pickles, and understanding the science behind food euphoria