Facebook Application Development For Dummies is published by For Dummies in May 2011. This book has 408 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0470768730.
A fun and easy guide to creating the next great Facebook app!Want to build the next runaway Facebook app like Farmville or Mafia Wars? Interested in leveraging Facebook app development as part of a marketing strategy? Whether you want to build your own Facebook app from scratch, extend an existing Facebook app, or create a game, this book gets you up and running in no time. Master the Facebook toolkit, get acquainted with the Facebook Markup and Query languages, navigate the Facebook API—even learn how to make money with your new app!
- Shows you how to build the next great Facebook application with just basic HTML and scripting skills
- Delves into what makes a good app and what makes a lucrative app
- Explores how to create Facebook apps for marketing and viral reach, creating apps that can make money, and Facebook game development
- Reviews the Facebook toolkit and gets you started with the My First Facebook application
- Covers Facebook Markup and Query languages, navigating the Facebook API, and how to create a compelling interface
Create the next killer Facebook app with this approachable, fun guide!