Principles of Toxicology: Environmental and Industrial Applications is published by Wiley in January 2015. This book has 496 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0470907917.
A fully updated and expanded edition of the bestselling guide on toxicology and its practical application
• Covers the diverse chemical hazards encountered in the modern work and natural environment, and provides a practical understanding of these hazards
• New chapters cover the emerging areas of toxicology such as omics, computational toxicology, and nanotoxicology
• Provides clear explanations and practical understanding of the fundamentals necessary for an understanding of the effects of chemical hazards on human health and ecosystems
• Includes case histories and examples from industry demonstrate the application of toxicological principles
• Supplemented with numerous illustrations to clarify and summarize key points, annotated bibliographies, and a comprehensive glossary of toxicological terms