Professional Unified Communications Development with Microsoft Lync Server 2010 is published by Wrox in May 2011. This book has 528 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0470939031.
You’ll also discover how to extend and customize your existing messaging and voice infrastructure to adapt to your changing business needs.
Professional Unified Communications Development with Microsoft Lync Server 2010:
- Dives into building communication clients in Microsoft Lync 2010
- Explores the classes and operations in the UCMA API that can be used to control presence, audio and IM sessions, conferences, and more
- Explains the SIP messaging that UCMA uses behind the scenes to perform various operations
- Walks you through several useful troubleshooting techniques and solutions to specific common issues
- Covers how to build interactive voice or IM applications using communication workflows and custom communication workflow activities