Start-to-Finish Visual Basic 2015 is published by Owani Press in March 2016. This book has 580 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0692653326.
Nobody learns a programming language just to brag about writing loops. Instead, languages exist so you can create great software. That’s the purpose of Start-to-Finish Visual Basic 2015, to show you how to write a complete, useful, working application in Visual Basic and .NET.
Each chapter introduces essential Visual Basic concepts, and shows you how to apply them by crafting a full business-level application. With this comprehensive book, you will:
- Understand how to design and implement .NET applications
- Learn the core features of the Visual Basic language
- Access and modify database content using ADO.NET
- Perform advanced development activities, including cryptography and localization
- Master cool VB features, such as Generics, XML Literals, and LINQ
- Get a head start on programming via the downloadable source code
Whether you’re new to programming, or want to add Visual Basic to your existing skillset, Start-to-Finish Visual Basic 2015 will guide you step-by-step through the learning process.