Two Scoops of Django 1.11 is published by Two Scoops Press in June 2017. This book has 556 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0692915721.
Two Scoops of Django 1.11 Will Help You Build Django Projects. In this book we introduce you to the various tips, tricks, patterns, code snippets, and techniques that we’ve picked up over the years. We have put thousands of hours into the fourth edition of the book, writing and revising its material to include significant improvements and new material based on feedback from previous editions.
What People Say About Two Scoops of Django
- This is the swiss army knife for every Django developer. Jannis Gebauer, djangopackages.org maintainer and pyup.io founder
- We buy this book for every new engineer on our team. It’s a must for Django development! Jacinda Shelly, CTO of Doctor On Demand
- I wanted to write a book about best practices in Django, except Two Scoops is that book, no need to write another one. Buddy Lindsey, Host of GoDjango
- Audrey’s illustrations reinforce Audrey and Daniel’s Django technical excellence. (Art + ice cream) * 2 tech experts = Two Scoops of Django. — Carol Willing, Project Jupyter Core Dev and Python Software Foundation director
- Simply the best book on Django. Whenever I am not sure if I am following the best practices, I look up the topic in this book. A must read. — Abu Ashraf Masnun, programmer