The Naked CEO: The Truth You Need to Build a Big Life is published by Wrightbooks in October 2014. This book has 256 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0730314592.
Whether you’re a student, jobseeker, professional, new to the workforce or just stuck in a rut, this book is your guide through the hurdles of the career journey to a big life. As a father of seven, Alex knows that this is the perfect book for parents or mentors looking to inspire the next generation.
Career-readiness is a skill that people need. It can be learned the hard way, after years on the job and many potentially serious missteps, or it can be learned ahead of time by listening to those who have been there. The Naked CEO helps graduates, jobseekers, and professionals learn the lessons and limit their mistakes.
Learn how to:
- Become a leader
- Successfully stand out and get noticed
- Harness the power of being yourself
- Network and create a profile
- Establish rapport with colleagues and turn around an under-performing team
- Get organised, spot opportunities, and learn how to say no
- Set priorities, build confidence, learn how to delegate, and more
The Naked CEO is the truth you need to build a big life.