Working with Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint is published by Microsoft Press in March 2012. This book has 486 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0735662223.
Build robust, scalable search solutions to fit the way your business works
Deliver powerful search tools to your clients—using Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint. Led by three search experts, you’ll learn how to deliver advanced intranet search capabilities and build custom, search-driven applications for your business. Use your skills as a SharePoint architect or developer to configure and program this server for different search scenarios, based on real-world examples.
Discover how to:
- Integrate FAST Search Server for SharePoint into your existing SharePoint architecture
- Use best practices to develop solutions specific to your business
- Enable users to search millions of SharePoint documents efficiently
- Master powerful indexing and data modification techniques
- Expand document processing capabilities to handle data more effectively
- Develop custom search applications and web parts
- Configure your server for current content volume, and plan for future expansion
- Manage search operations and monitor performance directly from SharePoint