Microsoft Excel 2013 Inside Out is published by Microsoft Press in April 2013. This book has 1168 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0735669055.
You’re beyond the basics—so dive in and really put your spreadsheet skills to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Learn how the experts tackle Excel 2013—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery. Includes companion eBook and sample files.
- Customizing the Excel workspace
- Best practices for designing and managing worksheets
- Creating formulas and functions
- Performing statistical, what-if, and other data analysis
- Core to advanced charting techniques
- Using graphics and sparklines
- Managing databases and tables
- Automating Excel with macros and custom functions
- Collaborating in Excel online, in the cloud, and more
- Extending Excel