Microsoft Project 2013 Step by Step is published by Microsoft Press in March 2013. This book has 576 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0735669116.
Experience learning made easy – and quickly teach yourself how to manage the complete project life cycle with Project 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace – building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Work with Project 2013 on your PC or touch-enabled device
- Build and fine-tune your project plan
- Schedule tasks and milestones, and assign resources
- Track progress and costs, and manage variances
- Troubleshoot delays and budget overruns
- Customize Gantt chart views, tables, and calendars
- Learn project-management best practices