Microsoft Outlook 2013 Plain & Simple is published by Microsoft Press in March 2013. This book has 288 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0735669352.
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Outlook 2013
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft Outlook 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn how to stay productive and keep in touch with all of your personal, business, and social media networks.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Format and send messages, files, and photos
- Set up mobile alerts for important messages
- Manage your inbox and limit junk mail
- Update and share your calendar
- Add social media network accounts and collaborate
- Connect with and meet contacts online using Lync
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! Exercises to apply what you learn right away