IT Governance is published by Kogan Page in September 2015. This book has 358 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0749474058.
Faced with constant and rapidly evolving threats to information security, IT managers need to guard their organizations from cyber risks with an effective security system.
Now in its sixth edition, IT Governance provides best-practice guidance for companies looking to protect and enhance their information security management systems. The book has been fully updated to take account of current cyber security and advanced persistent threats. It also reflects the latest regulatory and technological developments, including the 2013 updates to ISO27001/ISO27002, and key international markets, including the UK, North America, the EU, and Asia Pacific.
Changes in the new edition include:
– Full coverage of changes to data-related regulations in different jurisdictions and advice on compliance
– Guidance on the new continual improvement model that replaces Plan-Do-Check-Act in the previous ISO standard
– New developments in cyber risk and mitigation practices
– The latest technological developments that affect IT governance and security
– An explanation on the new information security risk assessment process