The Photoshop Anthology: 101 Web Design Tips, Tricks & Techniques is published by SitePoint in September 2006. This book has 288 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-0975841921.
The Photoshop Anthology is full-color, question-and-answer book for Web Designers who want to use Photoshop to build Websites and create better looking web graphics more effectively.
The book covers:
- Photoshop interface tricks & shortcuts
- Basic Skills: Transparencies, rounded corners, blending images, matching colors and more
- Buttons: Creating buttons and tabs in various shapes and form factors
- Backgrounds: Making various gradient and textured backgrounds
- Creating text effects, texturing and shadowing text, wrapping text around a curve, and more
- Adjusting Images: Removing blue tints, darkening and lightening images, fixing red-eye, removing dark shadows, sharpening images and more
- Manipulating Images: Creating fish-eye effects, removing imperfections, making product shots for ecommerce and more
- Creating Web Interfaces: Best practice & time saving ideas including how-tos on slicing images, creating rollovers, and more
- Advanced: Generating thumbnails, animated GIFs, bulk watermarking, sharing Photoshop Actions and more
Additionally, the book will walk you through the entire process of designing a Website in Photoshop – from using layers to keep organized to using the slice tool to create individual Website elements.