3D Animation Essentials is published by Sybex in March 2012. This book has 352 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1118147481.
3D is everywhere–video games, movie and television special effects, mobile devices, etc. Many aspiring artists and animators have grown up with 3D and computers, and naturally gravitate to this field as their area of interest. Bringing a blend of studio and classroom experience to offer you thorough coverage of the 3D animation industry, this must-have book shows you what it takes to create compelling and realistic 3D imagery.
- Serves as the first step to understanding the language of 3D and computer graphics (CG)
- Covers 3D animation basics: pre-production, modeling, animation, rendering, and post-production
- Dissects core 3D concepts including design, film, video, and games
- Examines what artistic and technical skills are needed to succeed in the industry
- Offers helpful real-world scenarios and informative interviews with key educators and studio and industry professionals
Whether you’re considering a career in as a 3D artist or simply wish to expand your understanding of general CG principles, this book will give you a great overview and knowledge of core 3D Animation concepts and the industry.