Windows 8 Secrets is published by Wiley in September 2012. This book has 552 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1118204139.
Regardless of your level of knowledge, you’ll discover little-known facts about how things work, what’s new and different, and how you can modify Windows 8 to meet what you need.
Windows 8 Secrets is your insider’s guide to:
- Choosing Windows 8 Versions, PCs and Devices, and Hardware
- Installing and Upgrading to Windows
- The New User Experience
- The Windows Desktop
- Personalizing Windows
- Windows Store: Finding, Acquiring, and Managing Your Apps
- Browsing the Web with Internet Explore
- Windows 8’s Productivity Apps
- Windows 8’s Photo and Entertainment Apps
- Xbox Games with Windows 8
- Windows 8 Storage, Backup, and Recovery
- Accounts and Security
- Networking and Connectivity
- Windows 8 for Your Business
- Windows Key Keyboard Shortcuts
Windows 8 Secrets is the ultimate insider’s guide to Microsoft’s most exciting Windows version in years.