Mastering Microsoft Lync Server 2013 is published by Sybex in June 2013. This book has 888 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1118521328.
Everything you need to know to get Lync 2013 up and running smoothly
As a Unified Communications (UC) technology, Lync allows you to keep track of your contacts’ availability so you can communicate with anyone, anywhere, and at any time. With this hands-on book, you will learn how to administer the newest and most robust version of Lync Server in order to send an IM; start or join an audio, video, or web conference; or make a phone call through a familiar interface. Packed with real-world exercises throughout, this unique resource encourages you to learn from the best practices and deployments of others so that you can benefit from their experiences.
- Walks you through designing and managing enterprise instant messaging and conferencing solutions
- Details how to configure voicemail, enterprise voice, dual-forking, and VoIP
- Teaches you how to automate management tasks
- Shares invaluable advice for monitoring, diagnosing, and troubleshooting problems
- Helps you understand SIP and authentication technologies
With Mastering Microsoft Lync Server 2013, you’ll gain the skills you need to effectively deploy Lync Server 2013 and be on your way to gaining all the benefits UC has to offer.