Introduction to Network Security is published by Wiley in October 2015. This book has 440 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1118939482.
Introductory textbook in the important area of network security for undergraduate and graduate students
- Comprehensively covers fundamental concepts with newer topics such as electronic cash, bit-coin, P2P, SHA-3, E-voting, and Zigbee security
- Fully updated to reflect new developments in network security
- Introduces a chapter on Cloud security, a very popular and essential topic
- Uses everyday examples that most computer users experience to illustrate important principles and mechanisms
- Features a companion website with Powerpoint slides for lectures and solution manuals to selected exercise problems, available at http://www.cs.uml.edu/~wang/NetSec