Arduino and LEGO Projects is published by Apress in June 2012. This book has 212 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1430249290.
We all know how awesome LEGO is, and more and more people are discovering how many amazing things you can do with Arduino. In Arduino and LEGO Projects, Jon Lazar shows you how to combine two of the coolest things on the planet to make fun gadgets like a Magic Lantern RF reader, a sensor-enabled LEGO music box, and even an Arduino-controlled LEGO train set.
- Learn that SNOT is actually cool (it means Studs Not on Top)
- See detailed explanations and images of how everything fits together
- Learn how Arduino fits into each project, including code and explanations
Whether you want to impress your friends, annoy the cat, or just kick back and bask in the awesomeness of your creations, Arduino and LEGO Projects shows you just what you need and how to put it all together.
What you’ll learn
- LEGO SNOT (Studs Not On Top) technique for smooth-sided LEGO projects
- How to incorporate sensors into your LEGO projects
- Using Arduino to control motors in LEGO projects
- How to make an LEGO pet
- How to create your own Crystal Ball RF reader
- How to make an Arduino-animated LEGO TARDIS
Who this book is for
Both LEGO and Arduino enthusiasts, and anyone interested in making fun, unique gadgets with LEGO and Arduino.