C# Quick Syntax Reference is published by Apress in July 2013. This book has 140 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1430262800.
The C# Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the C# programming language. It presents the essential C# syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C# programmer.
In the C# Quick Syntax Reference, you will find:
· A concise reference to the C# language syntax.
· Short, simple and focused code examples.
· A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
What you’ll learn
- How to write your first C#-based HelloWorld as well as compile and run
- What are variables, operators, strings, arrays, conditionals, loops, methods
- What are and how to use the rich set of Classes in C#
- How to do inheritance, member redefinitions, access levels, statics, properties and more
- How to work with indexers, interfaces, abstracts, namespaces, and more
- How to use enums, exception handling, operator overloading, custom conversions, constants
- What are and how to use preprocessor, delegates, events, generics and struct
Who this book is for
This book is a handy, pocket quick syntax reference for experienced C# as well as perhaps other programmers even new to C#.