C Quick Syntax Reference is published by Apress in January 2015. This book has 96 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1430264996.
The C Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the popular C programming language, which has enjoyed some resurgence of late. C’s efficiency makes it a popular choice in a wide variety of applications and operating systems with special applicability to, for instance, wearables, game programming, system level programming, embedded device/firmware programming and in Arduino and related electronics hobbies. This book presents the essential C syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a quick and handy reference.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C programmer.
In the C Quick Syntax Reference, you will find:
- A concise reference to the C language syntax.
- Short, simple, and focused code examples.
- A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
What you’ll learn
- How to create a C HelloWorld
- How to Compile and Run
- What are C Variables, Operators, Pointers and References
- What are Arrays, Strings, Conditionals, Loops and more
- How to do Functions
- How to work with Constructors, Inheritance, Overridings
- How to use Access Levels, Static, Enum, String and Union, and more
- What are Custom Conversions, Namespaces, Constants, and the Preprocessor
- How to do Event Handling
- What are Type Conversions, Templates, Headers, and more
Who this book is for
This book is a quick, handy pocket syntax reference for experienced C programmers, and a concise, easily-digested introduction for other programmers new to C.