Office 365: Migrating and Managing Your Business in the Cloud is published by Apress in December 2013. This book has 680 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1430265269.
Written for the IT professional and business owner, this book provides the business and technical insight necessary to migrate your business to the cloud using Microsoft Office 365. This is a practical look at cloud migration and the use of different technologies to support that migration. Numerous examples of cloud migration with technical migration details are included.
Cloud technology is a tremendous opportunity for an organization to reduce IT costs, and to improve productivity with increased access, simpler administration and improved services. Those businesses that embrace the advantages of the cloud will receive huge rewards in productivity and lower total cost of ownership over those businesses that choose to ignore it.
The challenge for those charged with implementing Microsoft Office 365 is to leverage these advantages with the minimal disruption of their organization. This book provides practical help in moving your business to the Cloud and covers the planning, migration and the follow on management of the Office 365 Cloud services.
What you’ll learn
- Overview of Microsoft Office 365’s operation and usage for any size enterprise
- Methods of planning and migration
- Office 365 management best practices
- Using Office 365 SharePoint to improve business processes
- Troubleshooting Office 365 installations
- Using Compliance, eDiscovery and Data Loss Prevention tools
- Office 365-site management best practices for IT administrators and business owners
Who this book is for
Small-enterprise IT professionals and business owners who have the admin responsibilities for their business-IT needs. These people need refined reference information on basic set-up and configuration for their Office 365 installations, as well as best-practice-driven instruction on managing and troubleshooting their systems.