Defensive Pistol Fundamentals is published by Gun Digest Books in November 2014. This book has 256 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1440242809.
Fundamentals helps you learn the best, most efficient ways to defend your life, or the lives of your loved ones, with a legally carried pistol. Learn not only what you need to do, but why and how.
- How to defend yourself from a violent, surprise attack
- Dealing with more than one aggressor
- How the body’s natural reactions affect how you should train
- The process of subconscious decision making
- The real effects of “stress” on performance
- And much, much more!
Based on the latest research and quantum leaps in our understanding of how the brain processes information, this book helps you take your concealed carry and handgun shooting know-how to the next level. Defensive Pistol Fundamentals is your authoritative source for the information you need to keep yourself and your loved ones safe!