Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology for Student Nurses is published by Wiley-Blackwell in March 2014. This book has 632 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1444334432.
The mind and the body, when working in harmony, is a fantastic system capable of extraordinary things.
With an applied, interactive, and highly visual approach, Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology for Student Nurses provides students with an exciting and straightforward understanding of anatomy and physiology, enabling them to deliver high quality care in any setting. This book covers the structure and functions of the human body, with clinical applications throughout.
- A clear, straightforward book on anatomy and physiology for all students in nursing and allied health.
- Fully interactive, with an activity section at the end of each chapter, featuring multiple choice questions, diagram labelling, test your learning questions, crosswords, and ‘find out more’.
- Generous, full colour illustrations throughout
- Clinical considerations and scenarios throughout showing how the material can be applied to daily practice
- A companion website where you’ll find further exercises, illustrations, and interactive MCQs