HTML5 Media is published by O'Reilly Media in August 2011. This book has 140 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1449304454.
You’ll also learn how to provide subtitles and captions, using file formats that work in browsers now. This book includes code samples and downloadable examples to help you take full advantage of audio and video in your web pages.
- Ensure your audio or video works in all browsers that support HTML5 media elements
- Learn about widely supported media file codecs and containers
- Customize the appearance of media elements with CSS
- Build your own applications to work with and control media elements
- Apply video subtitles and closed captioning with SRT and WebVTT
- Use SVG filters with HTML5, and play videos in your Canvas applications
- Explore upcoming features, including support for multiple tracks and synchronized playback