Graph Databases is published by O'Reilly Media in June 2013. This book has 224 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1449356262.
Discover how graph databases can help you manage and query highly connected data. With this practical book, you’ll learn how to design and implement a graph database that brings the power of graphs to bear on a broad range of problem domains. Whether you want to speed up your response to user queries or build a database that can adapt as your business evolves, this book shows you how to apply the schema-free graph model to real-world problems. Learn how different organizations are using graph databases to outperform their competitors. With this book&#8217;s data modeling, query, and code examples, you&#8217;ll quickly be able to implement your own solution.
- Model data with the Cypher query language and property graph model
- Learn best practices and common pitfalls when modeling with graphs
- Plan and implement a graph database solution in test-driven fashion
- Explore real-world examples to learn how and why organizations use a graph database
- Understand common patterns and components of graph database architecture
- Use analytical techniques and algorithms to mine graph database information