RaphaelJS: Graphics and Visualization on the Web is published by O'Reilly Media in December 2012. This book has 122 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1449365363.
- Create images that work on browsers new and old, as well as mobile devices
- Start with the basics—shapes, colors, transformations, sets, and text
- Learn how to build custom curves and shapes with paths
- Code animations that move through space, follow paths, or change direction
- Make your artwork come alive through user interaction
- Bind a dataset to a collection of visual objects—the basis of data visualization
- Learn techniques to make your detailed visuals stand out on screens of any size