JavaMail API is published by O'Reilly Media in August 2013. This book has 98 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1449367244.
Send and receive email from Java applications by using the JavaMail API. With this concise book, you’ll learn how to communicate with existing SMTP, POP, and IMAP servers, and how to write your own.
Whether you need to build an email-centric application like a mailing list manager or simply add email notification to a larger product, JavaMail is the answer. Packed with code examples, this book shows you how JavaMail enables you to avoid low-level protocol details, so you can focus on what you actually want to say in a message.
- Send, receive, and store email with POP3 and IMAP
- Add password authentication to your programs
- Manage mailboxes and accounts
- Download mail attachments
- Respond to asynchronous email events
- Design protocol-independent email programs