Canvas Pocket Reference: Scripted Graphics for HTML5 (Pocket Reference is published by O'Reilly Media in December 2010. This book has 110 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1449396800.
Canvas Pocket Reference provides both a tutorial that covers all of the element’s features with plenty of examples and a definitive reference to each of the Canvas-related classes, methods, and properties.
You’ll learn how to:
- Draw lines, polygons, and curves
- Apply colors, gradients, patterns, and transparency
- Use transformations to smoothly rotate and resize drawings
- Work with text in a graphic environment
- Apply shadows to create a sense of depth
- Incorporate bitmapped images into vector graphics