jQuery Pocket Reference is published by O'Reilly Media in January 2011. This book has 160 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1449397227.
“As someone who uses jQuery on a regular basis, it was surprising to discover how much of the library I’m not using. This book is indispensable for anyone who is serious about using jQuery for non-trivial applications.”– Raffaele Cecco, longtime developer of video games, including Cybernoid, Exolon, and Stormlord
jQuery Pocket Reference explains everything you need to know about jQuery, completely and comprehensively. You’ll learn how to:
- Select and manipulate document elements
- Alter document structure
- Handle and trigger events
- Create visual effects and animations
- Script HTTP with Ajax utilities
- Use jQuery’s selectors and selection methods, utilities, plugins and more
The 25-page quick reference summarizes the library, listing all jQuery methods and functions, with signatures and descriptions.