High-Resolution CT of the Lung is published by LWW in August 2014. This book has 752 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1451176018.
Looking for the seminal guide to HRCT and lung abnormalities? Get the newly revised and updated 5th edition of High-Resolution CT of the Lung, the leading reference on the use of high-res computed tomography for diagnosis and assessment of diffuse lung diseases. Written by leading experts in the field, this comprehensive reference offers a thorough grounding in HRCT interpretation, offering the latest technical and clinical data, including recent advances in the classification and understanding of diffuse lung diseases and their HRCT appearances.
- NEW: Full-color illustrations of histologic findings in lung disease, linked with HRCT manifestations
- NEW: Individual chapters reviewing specific HRCT findings and their differential diagnosis, including numerous new illustrations
- NEW: Updated chapters reviewing the most up-to-date information in HRCT diagnosis, including new classifications of diffuse lung diseases, newly described diseases and their appearances, and the utility of HRCT in their evaluation
- Cutting-edge HRCT scans of interstitial lung diseases and HRCT features
- Tables summarizing the differential diagnosis of interstitial and airspace diseases and most helpful diagnostic features on HRCT
- Diagnostic algorithms
- Illustrations of normal anatomy and variants on HRCT, for help in distinguishing between normal and abnormal findings
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use