Fundamentals of Sleep Technology Workbook is published by LWW in January 2015. This book has 240 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1451194364.
A companion to the second edition of Fundamentals of Sleep Technology, the Fundamentals of Sleep Technology Workbook, by the American Association of Sleep Technologists, covers what you need to know as a practicing sleep technologist or when studying for registry exams. Multiple-choice questions, discussion questions, and illustrated case studies make this workbook an excellent tool for self-assessment and review. Written by and for sleep technologists, it provides the information you need to expand your knowledge and succeed in the fast-changing field of sleep technology.
- Increase your knowledge of testing processes and data analysis, basic anatomy and physiology, normal sleep, and sleep disorders in adult and pediatric patients.
- Practice essential polysomnography skills with numerous questions and practical, research-based answers.
- Challenge yourself with a wide variety of multiple-choice, discussion, and case study questions.
- Find detailed answers to multiple choice questions keyed directly to Fundamentals of Sleep Technology, 2nd Edition.
- Prepare confidently for the registry exam and for work in today’s advanced sleep labs.
- Expand your study using the references to relevant published research and other scientific papers.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Videos, interactive testing and modular learning tools.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.