C++ Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach is published by Apress in May 2015. This book has 488 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484201589.
C++ Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach is a handy code cookbook reference guide that cover the latest C++ 14 as well as some of the code templates available in the latest Standard Template Library (STL).
In this handy reference, you’ll find numbers, strings, dates, times, classes, exceptions, streams, flows, pointers and more. Also, you’ll see various code samples, templates for C++ algorithms, parallel processing, multithreading and numerical processes. These have many applications including game development, big data analytics, financial engineering and analysis, enterprise applications and more. A wealth of STL templates on function objects, adapters, allocators, and extensions are also available.
This is a “must have”, contemporary reference for your technical library.
What you’ll learn
- How to handle numbers, strings, text, dates and times, and data in general
- How to implement a variety of C++ algorithms
- How to handle and use classes, exceptions, streams and flows
- How to build parallel processing C++ templates
- How to code for pointers
- How to leverage the wealth of C++ templates found in the STL, including function objects, adapters, allocators and more
- How to extend the STL and more
Who this book is for
This book is for those with at least some experience with C++ and certainly experience with programming in general.