Beginning Node.js is published by Apress in November 2014. This book has 308 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484201886.
Beginning Node.js is your step-by-step guide to learning all the aspects of creating maintainable Node.js applications. You will see how Node.js is focused on creating high-performing, highly-scalable websites, and how easy it is to get started. Many front-end devs regularly work with HTML, CSS, PHP, even WordPress, but haven’t yet got started with Node.js. This book explains everything for you from a beginner level, enabling you to start using Node.js in your projects right away.
Node.js is a great and simple platform to work with. It is lightweight, easy to deploy and manage. You will see how using Node.js can be a fun and rewarding experience – start today with Beginning Node.js.
What you’ll learn
• How to set up an end to end Node.js development environment
• Learn how to create reusable and maintainable Node.js modules
• Patterns for sharing code between the server and the client
• Create Node.js restful web services and websites
• Store and retrieve your data using Document Databases
• How to test your Node.js applications
• How to deploy your applications on the internet
Who this book is for