Web Programming with Dart is published by Apress in December 2014. This book has 472 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484205570.
Web Programming with Dart is for programmers who want to master the new Dart programming language from Google, and also web developers who want to understand how Dart can integrate perfectly with HTML5 and CSS3.
With this book you will understand the ins and outs of the language, how the tools work, and how to get the most from the core functions and libraries. Web Programming with Dart is a practical, example-led book, with case studies involving developing UI animations for the web, working with web services such as JSON, server side Dart applications, and the new Polymer.dart library for advanced HTML UI web components generation.
- Take a full tour of Dart’s core features and its advanced functionality
- Learn the tools that come with Dart SDK and the most important libraries. Additionally you will work with the newest Polymer.dart library for web component creation.
- Develop your own command-line and server side applications and, of course, web applications with Dart.
What you’ll learn
● Learn the tools, tricks and tips for developing with Dart
● Master the most important and useful libraries and create your own libraries for your projects
● Create web applications, command-line applications, and server side applications
● Integrate with HTML5 and CSS3 from Dart to get incredible visual effects and great web interfaces
● Use asynchronous programming in your web applications and web services
● The latest trend and what everyone is talking about: Web Components
Who this book is for
For developers and designers that are sick and tired of fighting with creating cross-platform web applications.
For everyone who needs a new, yet familiar web programming language for modern web applications and really big projects.
For developers who need a typed language for a fast, secure, and easy development and debugging process.