Advanced Excel Essentials is published by Apress in November 2014. This book has 216 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484207352.
Advanced Excel Essentials is the only book for the experienced Excel developer. This book starts from the assumption that you are well-versed in Excel–and builds on your skills to take them to the advanced level. It will show you the building blocks of advanced development and then take you through the development of your own advanced spreadsheet application. For the seasoned analyst, accountant, financial professional, management consultant, and engineer–this is the book you’ve been waiting for!
* Covers advanced formula topics like array formulas and Boolean logic
* Shows you how to build correctly with hands-on examples
* Provides insight into better code and formulas development
* Builds on a foundation of industry best practices and the author’s hard won real-world experience
- How to build better, faster, and leaner spreadsheets that will make you a force to be reckoned with, in your organization
- How to write optimized code and formulas that are easily understood even by less experienced users
- Learn how to turn a spreadsheet into a powerhouse application that rivals commercial software
- Learn the tools and techniques for optimal layout, data storage, and advanced analytics
Who this book is for