Visio Services Quick Guide is published by Apress in December 2014. This book has 144 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484208694.
Get started bringing your Visio diagrams to life with the Visio Services Quick Guide.
What you’ll learn
- Set up and administer Visio Services on SharePoint 2013 and Office 365.
- Publish your first Visio diagram to SharePoint.
- Connect a Visio diagram to a SharePoint List, or SQL Server (with and without Secure Store Services), to power it with real data.
- Create a custom data provider (using Visual Studio and WCF).
- Manage Visio Services using Central Administration (CA) or Windows PowerShell.
Who this book is for
Business analysts, developers and architects using Visio with SharePoint 2013 or Office 365.