Joomla! 3 SEO and Performance is published by Apress in May 2015. This book has 188 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484211250.
Joomla 3 SEO and Performance is a concise, 188-page book that helps you to build websites that dominate search engine rankings and have super-fast load times, giving your sites an increased audience. The book takes a very practical approach full of real-world examples. It does not just provide instructions, but also teaches you the logic behind what you are doing. It will make you breathe SEO while building your websites, which is the only way to success.
Joomla 3 SEO and Performance starts with the Joomla core SEO possibilities. It shows how even if you are a relative newcomer to Joomla you will be able to build sites that rank high in Google without having to install complicated plugins. The remaining chapters dig much deeper, both into Joomla, and into the use of SEO plugins and extensions with a full chapter dedicated to SH404SEF, probably the best SEO extension for Joomla. In order to keep the visitors that you acquire, Joomla 3 SEO and Performance also shows you how to make your website load faster. This is achieved using Joomla core features as well as plugins. You will be stunned how easy it is to achieve massive improvements!
Joomla 3 SEO & Performance:
• Walks you through the Joomla SEO options, both basic and advanced
• Teaches you to breathe SEO while building your websites
• Teaches you how to make your websites screaming fast
What you’ll learn
• Learn to build a solid basis for Joomla SEO.
• Learn how Google likes you to build your site.
• Use advanced and hidden techniques in Joomla.
• How to use SEO extensions and plugins for even better optimization.
• Optimize off-site SEO through Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics.
• Make your site load lightning fast.
Who this book is for
Joomla 3 SEO and Performance is for anyone who needs more visitors for their website and wants to rank highly in search engines. The book is suitable for any Joomla enthusiast who has at least some basic knowledge in setting up a Joomla site, like creating articles, modules, and menus. SEO knowledge is not required, this is all explained.