Pro MongoDB Development is published by Apress in September 2015. This book has 481 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484215999.
The book also discusses using Java EE frameworks Kundera and Spring Data with MongoDB. As NoSQL databases are commonly used with the Hadoop ecosystem the book also discusses using MongoDB with Apache Hive. Migration from other NoSQL databases (Apache Cassandra and Couchbase) and from relational databases (Oracle Database) is also discussed.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to use a Java client and MongoDB shell
- How to use MongoDB with PHP, Ruby, and Node.js as well
- How to migrate Apache Cassandra tables to MongoDB documents; Couchbase to MongoDB; and transferring data between Oracle and MongoDB
- How to use Kundera, Spring Data, and Spring XD with MongoDB
- How to load MongoDB data into Oracle Database and integrating MongoDB with Oracle Database in Oracle Data Integrator