Exploring the Raspberry Pi 2 with C++ is published by Apress in November 2015. This book has 190 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484217382.
You have a Pi 2, but what exactly can you do with it? This book takes you on a tour of the Pi 2 hardware and all of the fantastic things that you can do to create innovative and useful projects with your Pi. Start with creating a workstation that does actual work, and move into installing a custom kernel, creating a clock, learning the ins and outs of the GPIO interface, and pick up some useful C++ skills along the way.
- How to create an experimenter’s workstation for the Pi 2, complete with breadboard and even Arduino
- All the details of GPIO, including a custom command for working with it
- Useful projects like a general purpose clock and the PiSpy
- Quick intro to C++ for the Pi
- How to make a multi-core webserver