Kubernetes Microservices with Docker is published by Apress in May 2016. This book has 432 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484219065.
This book on Kubernetes, the container cluster manager, discusses all aspects of using Kubernetes in today’s complex big data and enterprise applications, including Docker containers.
Starting with installing Kubernetes on a single node, the book introduces Kubernetes with a simple Hello example and discusses using environment variables in Kubernetes.
Next, the book discusses using Kubernetes with all major groups of technologies such as relational databases, NoSQL databases, and in the Apache Hadoop ecosystem.
The book concludes with using multi container Pods and installing Kubernetes on a multi node cluster. No other book on using Kubernetes – beyond simple introduction – is available in the market.
What You Will Learn
- How to install Kubernetes on a single node
- How to install Kubernetes on a multi-node cluster
- How to set environment variables
- How to create a multi-container pods using Docker
- How to use volumes
- How to use Kubernetes with Apache Hadoop Ecosystem
- How to use Kubernetes with NoSQL Databases
- How to use Kubernetes with RDBMS
Who This Book Is For
Application Developers including Apache Hadoop Developers, Database developers and NoSQL Developers.