Pro Hadoop Data Analytics is published by Apress in December 2016. This book has 298 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484219096.
Learn advanced analytical techniques and leverage existing tool kits to make your analytic applications more powerful, precise, and efficient. This book provides the right combination of architecture, design, and implementation information to create analytical systems that go beyond the basics of classification, clustering, and recommendation.
Pro Hadoop Data Analytics emphasizes best practices to ensure coherent, efficient development. A complete example system will be developed using standard third-party components that consist of the tool kits, libraries, visualization and reporting code, as well as support glue to provide a working and extensible end-to-end system.
The book also highlights the importance of end-to-end, flexible, configurable, high-performance data pipeline systems with analytical components as well as appropriate visualization results. You’ll discover the importance of mix-and-match or hybrid systems, using different analytical components in one application. This hybrid approach will be prominent in the examples.
What You’ll Learn
- Build big data analytic systems with the Hadoop ecosystem
- Use libraries, tool kits, and algorithms to make development easier and more effective
- Apply metrics to measure performance and efficiency of components and systems
- Connect to standard relational databases, noSQL data sources, and more
- Follow case studies with example components to create your own systems