MVVM in Delphi is published by Apress in October 2016. This book has 143 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484222133.
Dive into the world of MVVM, learn how to build modern Windows applications, and prepare for cross-platform development. This book introduces you to the right mindset and demonstrates suitable methodologies that allow for quick understanding of the MVVM paradigm. MVVM in Delphi shows you how to use a quick and efficient MVVM framework that allows for scalability, is of manageable complexity, and provides strong efficiency.
One of the biggest challenges developers face is how to convert legacy and monolithic Delphi applications to the MVVM architecture. This book takes you on a step-by-step journey and teaches you how to adapt an application to fit into the MVVM design.
What You Will Learn
- Gain the fundamentals of MVVM
- Visualize MVVM as a design philosophy
- Create easy-to-use frameworks for building your own MVVM applications
- Develop a methodology for converting legacy applications to the MVVM pattern
- Architect cross-platform and multi-lingual applications using the MVVM pattern
Who This Book Is For
Delphi developers with a good knowledge of Delphi or programming experience in a different language. In addition, this book is attractive to Delphi developers who want to modernize existing applications based on the MVVM design.